The Savory Cafe Near Hershey Park in Hershey, Pennsylvania

Today I had the pleasure of visiting the brand new The Savory Cafe in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Located on Park Avenue, near Hershey Park and the Tanger Outlets, the Savory Cafe is a wonderful new addition to the area. The inside of the cafe is very "Instagram Worthy" with very cute seasonal fall decor. I included photos of the self-serve coffee bar, retail station and window view of Hershey Park. The cafe is also home to Bentley's Bakery, a grab and go pastry shop, which I have yet to try. This cafe sells their own coffee, called "One Good Woman" as pictured.

The cafe was very busy for lunch on a Thursday afternoon. I tried the grilled chicken apple pecan salad and their hazelnut chocolate flavored seasonal coffee. I will definitely be back again to try this place for breakfast. 

















Comments

Popular Posts