The Amish Farm and House in Lancaster, Pennsylvania

 This August, my husband and I did a guided animal farm tour at The Amish Farm and House in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Here are some photos and videos of their adorable sheep, goats, horses, pigs, and baby turkeys. The highlights of my day were bottle feeding a baby calf and watching their family of goats run over their large wooden bridge (see videos). In addition to the animal farm walking tour, the Amish Farm and House gives guided bus tours of Amish Farms in the Lancaster area. Our tour guide was wonderful and I'd recommend this experience to anyone curious to learn more about the Amish lifestyle. The only thing I regret was not taking more photos but I was having so much fun I forgot. Maybe we will take a second trip :)  

















Comments

Popular Posts